We offer a variety of options for getting started with our gym. See which one best suits your needs!
1) Foundation classes – learn all the movements before joining our regular group classes: barbell lifts, kettlebells, calisthenics, etc. Includes intro to Nutrition. 8 classes, 2x/week for 4 weeks. Cost is $199+GST in a group of 4. Next Foundation classes start Sept. 12th and run Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11am OR 7:15pm, one hour long classes.
2) *NEW* Noon EXPRESS class – Fall Shredder! NO barbells! 12:15-1:00, with meal plan included! 6 week commitment at $299 for 3x/week (18 classes) or $229 for 2x/week (12 classes). Runs Mon/Wed/Fri, Sept 11-Oct 20 (with option to continue after!)
3) Personal Training: work 1-on-1 with a coach and work toward your specific needs and goals, or 1-on-2 with a friend. We work around your schedule. Contact us for pricing.
*Not sure which option is the best for you? We offer a FREE No Sweat Intro where you can come in to meet us, see our gym, and discuss your goals to make a plan going forward! Email [email protected] to set one up.
Something for the younger ones too:
1) TEENS: Our teen summer program was such a hit, we are continuing teen classes into the fall. Mondays and Thursdays after school 4:15-5:15, 2x/week is $115+GST. New teens welcome.
2) STRONG KIDS: Ages 8-12! This program will run once a week and we will focus on making fitness fun, while helping to boost self confidence. Tuesdays after school 4:30-5:15pm, running Sept. 12 to Nov. 28, all 12 sessions for $132+GST ($11 per class) or $120 for a kids 10 pass.
28 Day Nutrition Challenge coming soon (for members and non-members) – stay tuned for details!